Nathan Anderson is a Partner at NAI Heartland and has 26 years of experience in the Kansas City marketplace representing industrial property owners, tenants and investors. He specializes in logistics properties, manufacturing and distribution facilities throughout the Midwest. Over his career, Nathan has facilitated over $750 million in real estate transactions. He is consistently recognized as one of the top commercial brokers in the Kansas City market. Nathan has market experience working with tax credit projects, Section 1031-exchanges, Industrial Revenue Bonds and other complex real estate structures.
Education & Awards
Nathan has a Bachelor’s of Science in Sales & Marketing from the School of Journalism at the University of Kansas, where he graduated with honors. He has been recognized by several local and regional organizations for his work including the following:
- NextGen Leader by the KC Business Journal
- 40-Under-40 Recognition by Ingram’s Magazine in KC
- Power Broker awards by CoStar for sales & leasing volume
- 30-Under-30 Recognition by Realtor Magazine nationally
Professional Affiliations & Designations
Nathan is involved with the following professional organizations:
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Members (CCIM)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors (KCRAR)
- Member of the Council of Supply Chain Management
Nathan is the recent Past-President of the Western Missouri-Kansas Chapter of SIOR. He is also a Past President of the Kansas City CCIM Chapter, helping grow the Chapter to one of the largest and most active in the country.
Nathan is involved in supporting several faith-based organizations around Kansas City including City Union Mission (www.cumission.org) and Mission Adelante (www.missionadelante.org). He’s been on several trips to Haiti in support of Canann Christian Community, an orphanage, school and clinic in Montrouis, Haiti.
A few notable transactions that Nathan has completed include:
- Spartan Logistics DC, Kansas City, MO - Acquisition 226,000 sq.ft.
- GENESYS Corp. Headquarters Facility, Kansas City, MO - Acquisition 220,000 sq.ft.
- Glenborough REIT Distribution Facility, Kansas City, KS - Sale 200,000 sq.ft.
- Central Solutions Mfg. Facility, Kansas City, KS - Acquisition 168,000 sq.ft.
- International Paper Manufacturing Facility, Kansas City, KS - Sale 93,844 sq.ft.
- Metals USA Steel Service Center, Kansas City, MO - Sale 85,176 sq.ft.
- Lister-Petter Americas Mfg. Facility, Olathe, KS - Sale 75,310 sq.ft.