Michael J. Lipsey, President of The Lipsey Company, is nationally and internationally recognized as the leader in training, coaching, and consulting for the commercial real estate industry.
Mr. Lipsey’s keen insight into the business of commercial real estate spans over forty years of active involvement in the industry. The Lipsey Company’s clients come from 3 broad areas of Commercial Real Estate:
1. Service providers (Commercial Brokers, Mortgage Bankers, Property Managers)
2. Owners of Commercial Real Estate, REITS. Private Equity, and Institutions
3. Those from Corporate Real Estate – Working with Corporate Real Estate Executives and Facility Managers
He’s developed over 203 Courses (CLICK HERE): The Business Development Machine, Team Brokerage; How to Sell & Present Virtually, Presentations that Win; Performance Leasing; Quantum Sales and Leasing; Systems for Success and Systems for Success 7.0; Tenants or Guests; Leadership in Sales & Leasing; and The Psychology of Real Estate Negotiating which have established him as the international leader in training in Commercial Real Estate.
Mike has chaired and/or developed many programs for the commercial real estate industry.
- BOMA’s Boot Camp, a series of training programs created for Property Managers and Asset Managers
- IFMA’s FM 101, 201 and 301 series, developed to prepare Facility Managers, middle management and board-room participants for a successful career in facilities management.
- CCIM 100, 102, 104, and 106
- Urban Land Institute Mike developed a four-day leasing course for developers
- MCR designation Mike was on the original development team and instructor cadre for the designation – Masters Corporate Real Estate
- ICSC Mike developed the negotiating section for ICSC’s CLS – Certified Leasing Specialist designation
- MiCP® Masters in Commercial Property where Mike is the faculty chair
Mr. Lipsey has often been published in Corporate Real Estate Executive, SIOR’s Professional Report and NAIOP’s Development. In addition, Mike is on the NAIOP Education Committee. He is also a very popular and much sought-after Keynote Speaker at industry and association banquets, conventions and national meetings, and has appeared on several Commercial Real Estate TV and radio shows.
Lipsey’s Top 25 Brand Survey will celebrate its 21st anniversary in 2022 and has often been announced in the Wall Street Journal by National firms (CLICK HERE).
Michael offers many recorded and published training products: (1) Systems for Success 7.0 (CLICK HERE), 5.0, 4.0 and 3.0, a 75-Module, 50-Module, 40-Module and 21-Module (respectively) downloadable HD video training series (2) Lipsey School of Real Estate – presented by some of the industry’s leading professionals (3) Quantum Sales and Leasing, an important addition and timely evolution of the Systems for Success training series; (4) Tenants or Guests – Brokers or Clients, a book dedicated to achieving tenant retention through customer loyalty, brand identity and service excellence; (5) Visionary Selling for Commercial Real Estate, a 4-volume audio series created in collaboration with bestselling author of Visionary Selling, Barbara Geraghty, and (6) Solutions for Property Managers, a 4-volume audio training program that focuses on practical solutions and customer-focused strategies for property managers.
As the industry’s leading trainer, coach, and consultant, few people affect the day-to-day sale, lease and management of the commercial real estate industry as does Mike Lipsey, whose meaningful programs and practical solutions provide immediate and measurable results for practitioners and their clients.